Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using our site, as they apply to your use of the site. We recommend that you print a copy of these conditions for further reference.
The following additional conditions, available from the home page of our website, also apply to your use of our site:
Our acceptable use policy, which defines authorized uses and prohibited uses of our site. When you use our site, you must comply with this acceptable usage policy.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US This website is operated by SMLB Alternative Distribution SAS registered in France with the registration number 440727477 and the VAT number FR81440727477. You can contact us on 01 69 28 32 92
We can update our site from time to time and change its content at any time. However, please note that any content on our site may be out of date at any time and we are not required to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site or its content is free of errors or omissions.
We do not guarantee that our site or its content will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our site is allowed on a temporary basis. We may suspend, remove, interrupt or modify all or part of our site without notice. We will not be responsible to you if, for any reason, our site is not available at any time or for any period of time. It is your responsibility to make all necessary arrangements to gain access to our website.
4. SECURITY To ensure that this website remains accessible to all users, we can monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to download or modify information, or to cause further damage to the site. Anyone who uses this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
Unauthorized attempts to modify, alter, degrade, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or system, neutralize or circumvent any security device, probe, scan or test vulnerabilities, violate security or authentication measures, falsify TCP/IP headers, install or attempt to install unauthorized software, mount denial-of-service attacks, or use the system for purposes other than those provided for are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
Any potential criminal activity will be reported to the appropriate authorities, as well as any evidence that may be collected.
5. DISCLAIMER The site, and the documents posted there, may contain hyperlinks or pointers to information created and managed by other public and private organizations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of related information.
The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to give importance to these sites and the information they contain, nor to approve, recommend or promote the opinions expressed, or the commercial products or services offered on these sites, or the organizations that sponsor them, by trade name, brand, manufacture or other.
The reference on this site to specific commercial products, processes or services, or the use of a business name, business or company is made for the information and convenience of visitors to the site, and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or favour on the part of the company.
The opinions expressed by an individual in a web forum are only those of that individual and do not in any way reflect or represent the opinions of society.
6. COPYRIGHT All the content of this site and all the content of the documents provided to visitors or customers (in newsletters, for example) is our property or that of another original copyright holder, unless otherwise stated.
No user may copy, edit, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute, display or exploit in any way any or all of the content, unless express written agreement from us or the original copyright holder. These copyright requirements apply to all books and other products purchased on this site, or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
7. FREE SERVICES The company provides a number of free services from its website, such as newsletters, green books, etc. There is no contract with the company for a free service, so no user can become a customer using a free service, and we are not responsible to a user in any way resulting from the use of a free service.
To the extent that the law allows, we exclude all conditions, guarantees, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content contained in it, whether explicit or implied.
We will not be liable to a user for any loss or damage, whether contractual, tortious (including negligence), violation of a legal or other obligation, even if it is foreseeable, occurring in the context or in connection with:
Use or inability to use our site Yes the use of any content posted on our site or the trust placed in it. If you are a professional user, please note that, among other things, we will not be held responsible:
– Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; – Interruption of activity – Loss of anticipated savings – Loss of business opportunities, customers or reputation Yes any loss or any indirect or consequential damage.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or any other technologically harmful material that could infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or the download of any content on it, or on any website related to it.
We take no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our website. These links should not be construed as an endorsement from us of these linked websites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may result from their use.
Different limitations and disclaimers will apply to liability arising from the provision of any property by the use you make of it, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.